Field Usage means “the usage of the field by a maximum of 12-14 players at once” inside the field only and without viewing parties attending. Any Field Usage which deviates from the above definition, will be considered An Event, for which a different set of rules and prices will apply. The Field Usage cost/fee cannot be used as a base or estimate for the cost of An Event.
Field Usage reservations can be made in full hour increments and only on the hour (ex: a 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm reservation is a viable option, whereas a 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm it is not). Advanced field reservations accompanied by deposit is always required for all prime time rental hours (6 pm to 11:00 pm).
Facility policies, procedures and Field Usage rules apply. Here are a few of Sports59’s key rules and policies. For an even more detailed explanation, please visit our RULES SECTION:
- All players must wear athletic clothing and sports shoes at all times.
- No cleated soccer shoes are allowed at Sports59.
- Indoor soccer shoes (flats) are recommended.
- All players must sign a Waiver prior to entering the fields.
- Waivers can be filled out online or in person, at the front desk.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation or game time if filling out waiver in person.
- Please be on time. If your party is late, the clock will run, as scheduled, from the time your reservation was made. We will not stop the clock. We will not reset the clock.
- All rentals must start and finish on time, as agreed at the time of the reservation. No exceptions.
- A 30 minute rental extension can be purchased only if the field is unreserved and available at the end of the current rental reservation.
- Etiquette. Sports59 prides itself in being a family first facility. A friendly attitude, a big smile and fair-play are very part of our credo. Please respect the facility, its employees, patrons and opponents.
- Sports59 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to adhere to the facility rules and policies. As such and when warranted by the situation the facility Manager has the right to ask and escort guests off the premises. If an amicable solution is not reached, Sports59 will call the authorities.